Monday, November 12, 2012

The Return of Fancy Pants

I must admit.  I have the best pair of pants that has ever been made, worn, seen.  They were my first purchase from Anthro when I moved to the city 5 years ago.  I love them.  I've worn them a grand total of 6 times.

They are just so fancy I don't have a lot of occasions that are worthy of such pants.  I've worn them for Christmas a few times and I bust them out every year for Moody Bible Institute's performance of Handel's Messiah.

This year was no exception.

With Hannah and E in 2009

Much better lighting, with Hannah in 2010


Clearly we were having some lighting issues this year, but it's to be expected when you're using a cellphone camera...yeah, both of us forgot our actual cameras...but I promise those are my fancy pants, don't be fooled by them looking like an average pair of black pants...bummer!





No comments:

Post a Comment