Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful November

November 15: So grumpy today but thankful for friends like Carley who endure whatever mood I'm in to chat.  At the end of our conversation she said, "I would say its been nice chatting with you but you've been quite negative."  Love that there are people in my life who love me no matter my mood.

November 16: Thankful that the Lord has put strong, funny, Christian women in my life.  Was able to spend the evening with a good friend I haven't seen much lately. We solved all the world's problems, ate dinner, watched some tv and laughed a lot.  Thankful for Beth.

November 17: What a day!  The annual Walker Bro's breakfast and Outlet mall shopping trip with the girls for Hannah's birthday.  A day filled will good friends, good food and good shopping finds!  Thankful that once a year we're able to set a day aside for such fun festivities!

November 18: Thankful for being able to worship God with friends.  Its something we take for granted yet so many around the world don't have this right, or do so in fear.

November 19: So thankful for a short week of work, makes getting up on Monday a little easier.


Click here for the previous installments.

No comments:

Post a Comment