Friday, November 16, 2012

Photo Friday

On a blog I had in the past I used Friday to post photos from my life.  Real Photo Friday I called it.  It was a nice way to end the week...a happy memory of some sort or a pic of something that happened in my life that week.  Plus, it was an easy post to write.  

I've been super cranky lately.  Just irritable beyond words.  Not really sure why. 

Ok, I have some ideas why, but I don't like thinking it's my fault I feel this way so I continue to hold firm to the "I'm not sure why" thing.**

Anyway...I'll continue to blame the weather for my sour mood.  And I'll remember brighter days when the whole fam cruised from NYC to Bermuda in the summer of 2010.  It was the first time all three of us kids and my cool bro-inlaw hung out as adults for more than just an afternoon.  Mom and Kurt, Grandma and Grandpa as well as my aunt and uncle were on the trip.  Sure, anytime you lock a bunch of Colliers/Holmes/Danielsons on a boat, with no escape, for days on end, there's bound to be a little ruckus, but all in all, some good memories of a once-in-a-lifetime trip.

Times Square...my little bro, my beautiful sis and mom, me
How am I such a giant??  Oh, yeah...the heels...
Mom and Kurt reenacting the famous kiss!

Bye bye NYC!
Finally made it to Bermuda!
 
Siblings!!
 
Frolicking in the waves at one of Bermuda's pink sand beaches.
The whole gang!
Uncle Jeff, Auntie Gail, Gma, Gpa, Kurt, Mom, Al, Ian, Josh, me.


  **For those of you who know me well, you know that though I might not be ready to publicly admit what factors are going into this irritation, you know that I've already had honest discussions with several people and have started to implement change...


No comments:

Post a Comment