Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful November

Facebook is full of thanks this time of year and though I've always enjoyed reading what my friends and family are thankful for, I've never gotten in on the action though.

Lets change that...

Nov 1: I'm thankful that God has placed 3 lovely girls in my life that need an example of Christ's love, grace and mercy.  And though they wear me out, I cherish the love they have for me and all our silliness.

Nov 2: God has blessed me beyond belief with strong Christian women and I'm thankful that that circle is expanding.

Nov 3: So thankful for a bestie that can make me laugh so hard I cry but can also speak plain truth into my life and call me out on my crap.  Plus, I'm thankful that she feeds me on a regular basis--its so much nicer eating dinner with someone than eating alone!

Nov 4: Thankful that God has given me the ability (and desire) to run.  Through running I have built relationships and have been able to share my faith with people I never would have encountered otherwise.

Nov 5: It's a blessing to get up every morning and go to work with a smile on my face, never dreading my job.



Found this on Pinterest...such a great idea, and so cute.  Click the pic for the blog link!



No comments:

Post a Comment