Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pinterest Thursday

Last Friday was Hannah's Bday celebration and I hosted a small brunch for some ladies last Saturday.  I served up a few Pinterest finds at each and they were all a hit.

These eggs in peppers are too cute and super easy.  I over cooked a few of them, but heck, I haven't cooked an egg of any kind in a long time.  I also scrambled up some eggs with chopped peppers then spooned them into a couple pepper rings as well...not everyone is a fan of overeasy/medium.

This french toast is amazing.  I added some chopped fresh pear in with the bread before I poured the batter over it.  I also added some cinnamon to the batter because I always add more cinnamon...its so delicious!  I had a ton of leftovers and let me tell you, it's just as good the next day!
I made this amazing flourless chocolate cake for Hannah's bday celebration, it is so easy, so rich and absolutely stunning.  A must make.

Another delight from Hannah's bday celebration.  This stuff is totally addictive.  I think next time I make it I'll do 1.5 or 2 bags of popcorn instead of the 1 it called for, it was a little too ooey-gooey and I think it'd be easier to eat with a little more substance.
Click here to follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment