Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pinterest Thursday

I've whipped up quite a few new recipes lately...here's the breakdown on a few of them (click photo for link to recipe):

Made these for Bible Study snacks...serving them up later today,
I think they're delicious, though I would add more p. pie spice, maybe bump it up to 1.5 teaspoons.


I've made these twice already...rave reviews both times.
Seriously, about as easy as you can get and ridiculously delicious!

This cheddar bacon dip mixes together in less than 2 minutes and
will disappear just as quickly.  Seriously, it's crack on a chip!

Hannah made this Spaghetti Squash Casserole for me, but she uses greek yogurt in place of the sour cream .  She also added some garlic chicken sausage from good ol' Trader Joe's.  I made it for the girls and they saw right through my attempts at passing it off as "pasta"  I think it's delicious and seems indulgent but it's actually not bad for you at all!


Red Pepper Pesto Chicken Penne Pasta...Huge hit with the kids,
really delicious and simple...are you seeing a trend here-I only like to make simple things :)
Potato Soup...just what was needed on a chilly Chicago fall day.  I loved it, though it was a little thin...I'd prefer it to be more of a "chowder" consistency.  Girls requested more bacon or even cubed ham.  They are definitely a meat and potatoes family...this just apparently wasn't enough meat with the potatoes.


Click here to follow me on Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment