Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful November

November 20: Thankful that no matter how crazy I feel life is getting, all I need to do is seek God and rest in the knowledge that He is in control.

November 21: The girls were off of school today so I loaded them, their best friend and my bosses parents in the car and headed to the Museum of Science and Industry.  We met up with two of my nanny/mom girlfriends and had an amazing time.  Thankful that I live in a city that values knowledge and is filled with museums.

November 22: Thanksgiving!!  So thankful for the family I have here in Chicago...though we aren't related, we love one another and are there no matter what.

November 23: Headed to the gym bright and early to burn off some of that pumpkin pie at my favorite gym class.  Turned out the instructor was out sick so after most of the class walked out, I announced that I was going to stay and workout on my own if anyone wanted to join me.  I then led 2 other women in a 60 min total body workout.  I'm thankful and blessed that I have a fit and healthy body and have the ability to share my passion with others.

November 24: Felt a little under the weather so took some nyquil before bed.  Thankful for a good nights sleep, it's just what I needed.

November 25:  Spent the day relaxing, reading the Bible, and making meals for friends who just had Baby #3.  So thankful for a quiet at-home day where I could catch up on things and get ready for the week.

November 26:  So thankful for work and the girls.  After a long weekend I found myself missing them, ready to be back in the thick of it with them for a few more weeks before Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment