Saturday, November 3, 2012

Menu November 5th-9th




November 5th-9th

Monday: Chicken/Bean/Cheese Enchiladas, Corn/Peppers
Ok, I just make these up as I go along.  I spray a casserole dish with Pam or the like, splash a little store bought enchilada sauce in the bottom then assemble the enchiladas:
I'll cook chicken and pull it, then heat in some encha sauce.  Take a tortilla of your choice (I find the small ones work best for my kiddos) and fill with some refried black beans, a little chicken and some shredded cheese.  Place seam down in casserole dish.  Once dish is full, pour enchilada sauce to coat, sprinkle with more cheese and bake 350 till hot and bubbly.  I have one girl who doesn't like beans and another who like very little cheese so I end up making 3 types and it's obnoxious, but I love them so that's what I do.

Tuesday: Pot Roast (CP), Bread
This is a new pot roast recipe...I'll let you know how i like it.

Wednesday: Turkey Chili, Peppers
I'll make a double batch of chili, one for dinner one for the freezer.

Thursday: MYOPizza
I buy Trader Joe's pizza dough and let the girls help me roll it out into personal pizzas.  We top it with store bought sauce and their pick of toppings: onions, peppers, pepperoni, canadian bacon, mozzarella, cheddar.  I put olive oil and garlic powder as a "sauce" on mine and top it with thin sliced onions, red peppers, cheddar, pepperoni and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.  Sliced fresh veggies for a side.

Grocery List:
Chicken Breasts
Refried Black Beans
Tortillas
Enchilada Sauce (2 large cans)
Small to medium size rump roast
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 envelope brown gravy mix
1 individual size serving apple sauce
1 small bag sliced carrots
2 medium to large size potatoes
Onion
Celery
Crusty Bread
Ground Turkey
Tomato Paste
Kidney Beans
Whole Tomatoes
Adobo in Chipotle
Trader Joe's Pizza Dough
Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni/Canadian Bacon
Mozzarella

No comments:

Post a Comment