Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm Most Myself When...

Looking back at one of my many blogs over the years and I ran across this post that originally debuted on February 12, 2010.  I had read a few blogs that were all doing a similar post about when you feel most yourself, and this was mine:

I am most myself when I am underwater, pushing off the wall, bubbles blowing out my nose surrounded by the whooshing of water in a swimming pool. 
I am most myself when I am on the couch with my girls wearing sweats and eating ice cream, laughing at all the silly things we've said and done. 
I am most myself when I am singing at the top of my voice (not caring who hears) in Worship of Him. 
I am most myself when I feel truly loved and understood.

I don't think I'd change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment