Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Love of God

This past Sunday at Chicago Tabernacle Pastor Jim Cymbala gave an amazing message about the love of God.

A little background:

Jim Cymbala is the pastor of Brooklyn Tabernacle, in Brooklyn, NY.  He's taken church membership in this shady part of NYC from 30 to 16,000 since becoming a pastor there in 1971.  The Brooklyn Tabernacle is known for their grammy award winning choir led by Jim's wife Carol.

Chicago Tabernacle was started by Jim's son-in law and daughter a little over a decade ago.  It was a blessing to hear Pastor Cymbala preach on Sunday.  His book Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire about the power of prayer in church has been one of my favorites for years.

He preached a different sermon at each of the 3 services Sunday, listen to the sermon I heard about God's Love Here.  It's worth the time people.  Trust me.



*Also, sorry for the brief post, I spent all day Tuesday dealing with what I thought might be a stress fracture on my foot but what turned out to just be tendonitis.  I'll still be off it for a few weeks but glad nothing is broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment