Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pinterest Thursday

I'm feeling crafty.  I think it might have something to do with the weather turning.  It's always dark outside now, the days rapidly shortening while the night seems to be growing exponentially.  Seems like a good time to get my craft on.  Maybe I'll try a few of these...

Add a handle to an old picture frame, insert a cute piece of paper or fabric and voila!
A beautiful tray!

Drop all your sporting event, movie, concert tickets in and watch it grow over the years!

Embroider the route you took for vacation or document your moves.

Spray paint old cookie tins to make a container people might actually want to keep!

Spray paint the lids of spaghetti sauce jars and add a handle...genius!  

To follow me on Pinterest, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment