Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pinterest Thursday

So, the Challenge is in full swing...week two is half way over and we've already lost over 20 pounds...and that's just the 8 people who have offered their +/- for week 1.

I've been struggling since I'm unable to actually do much working out.  This tendonitis in my foot is really a pain!  I tried swimming last weekend but after 15 minutes I had to get out of the pool, it was just to painful.  Instead of running, swimming or weights I've been doing Mari Windsor's bun and thigh workout as well as upper body weights and some abs.

Once I can workout again, I'm going to attempt one of these workouts (click photos for links)



If you're having a tough time getting up in the morning to get that workout in, check out these tips


And if you're like me, you might need a few ideas for healthy snacks, especially pre and post workout.


And, it's not too late to jump on the Challenge!!

And click here to follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment