Monday, April 1, 2013

The Excitement is Building

It's official, there will be more than one reunion happening this October!  Yes, I'll be seeing my Compassion girls again but I'll also be reunited with my girl Ashley, my roommate from my first trip in 2011.  I can actually be excited instead of being hopefully excited.  I was trying to keep calm because what if she didn't actually get signed up for the trip?  I can't imagine going without her so I'm rejoicing that it's officially official!

Ash found these at Target for 58 cents!
I've mentioned before that she was going but it wasn't a sure thing...but now, she's officially registered and already buying things to give to the kids at the Compassion sites we visit.

I'm telling you, this girl's heart is amazing.  If you haven't read about her before, check out this blogpost from earlier this month.

Ash and I are going to team up on getting things to take-I've already asked the dentist to donate some items and he said no problem...I'll be picking them up in a few weeks when I get a filling repaired (yuck.)

It's all coming together...


If you'd like to donate items or money for items to be purchased for the children at the Compassion sites, please contact me.  Items needed include toiletries, art/school supplies, bandaids, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment