Monday, April 22, 2013

TTFN

Well...I've become somewhat overwhelmed lately with everything on my plate.  Since starting the Whole30 at the beginning of April I've struggled to find time to do all the things that are either required of me or that I need to do to maintain balance in my own life.  I've decided that I need to put this blog on pause for the time being.  It is with much sadness that this will be my last post for awhile.  I'm not sure when I'll come back-and I might still post sporadically, but I can no longer post daily.

For now, you can catch up with some of my thought (mostly pertaining to diet/exercise) on my other blog, Bloated to Bombshell: Linsey's Whole30 Adventure.

Thank you to those who have kept up with my goings on through this blog.  I hope to be back soon!

Much Love,
Lins

1 comment: