Saturday, March 2, 2013

Menu 3/4-3/8



**I'll be using items I made ahead and froze...click here for that post.

Monday: Chicken Stir-fry w/Rice
Trying something new...we'll see how it goes over.  I'll just use whatever veggies I have on hand-there are always plenty to choose from, marinade some chicken and put it all over rice.

Tuesday: Pulled Pork Sammies, Corn/Peppers 
Every single time I ask the girls for dinner suggestions they shout out the same few things-one of which is always Pulled Pork...I'm not sure if it's because they love it or because they know how much I love it!  Either way, it's easy and delicious!

Wednesday: Dijon Chicken (CP) Broccoli, Baked Potato
I'll be pulling this from the freezer, I ended up not using it the last time it was on the menu. 

Thursday: Spaghetti, Green Beans, Bread
The girls no longer have swim team so we're home on Thursday nights now.  Mia has dance until 5 so everyone is starving by the time we get home.  I'll pull the meat/sauce from the freezer the day before and just heat that and boil noodles...easy peasy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment