Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pinterest Thursday

Last week I finally made the salmon recipe I've been wanting to try.  The girls LOVED it as well as the creamy pesto sauce I made for some store-bought cheese tortellini we had as a side dish.  I also served up some roasted green beans along side.


How beautiful is that salmon?  It calls for a homemade mayo sauce but since Pho has an egg allergy, I substituted greek yogurt and it worked wonderfully.  Mine didn't get this golden brown, but it was delicious anyhow!  It was really the first time I've cooked a fresh piece of salmon and I was surprised how easy it was.  The girls have already asked for this again soon!

I paired it with store-bought 4 cheese tortellini.  I found this Pioneer Woman recipe for creamy pesto and thought that would work nicely with the flavors I already had going on.  


Tossed together these green beans and we had quite a feast!


Maybe some day I'll get my act together enough to take pics of the food I make instead of always using the photos from the recipes I use...until then...follow me on Pinterest as I continue to steal other people's great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment