Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pinterest Thursday

Me and Cars on her wedding day!
My dear friend Carley is guest posting today...I've known this girl since she was 17 and yesterday she turned 26!  Man, time sure does fly!  Carley is the hardest working, most driven, motivated and disciplined person I have ever met.  This girl can literally do anything.  Without further ado, here's her post!



I am so excited to be featured as a guest post for Pinterest Thursday and as I am 20 weeks pregnant I am determined not to make this whole post about babies (even though its hard!). I have a slight obsession with repurposing items, I love being able to make a good find at a flea market or thrift store and thinking up dozens of ways to change it into something else.  Here is a sample of a few Pinterest post that have inspired me.







Pinned Image
I've seen rings out of the end of silverware but never like this!
 
Old suit = new bag!
The ultimate re-purpose, a suit turned bag. 

Pallet - just stain and take out some slats...i really like the look of this!
This would be so easy to make.


button covered globe -  Old Globes Upcycled
I love this, especially in the metallic hues.
Hats from old sweaters-super easy and way cute!
Ok I can't help but post one baby thing, these are so cute!

To follow Carley on Pinterst click here, to follow Linsey click here.

If you would like to guest post please comment below or message me (Linsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment