Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Menu 1/7-1/10

I know this week is already under way, but I wanted to get this posted anyway...



January 7-10

Monday: Make Your Own Pizza
A favorite with the girls, pizza dough from Trader Joe's that they roll out (with a little assistance from me) and top with sauce, cheese and their protein of choice.  I use olive oil, garlic powder, cracked pepper, cheddar, onions, peppers, tomato and a little pepperoni on mine.

Tuesday: Amish Beef Stew
This is a new one for me.  I know I'll be adding some beef broth and some additional seasonings, but looks good!

Wednesday: Spaghetti, Bread
Simple...brown some meat, season to taste (I use onion, garlic, dried basil, thyme, oregano and parsley) add some sauce and boil some noodles.  Done.

Thursday: Dinner Out
We don't make it home after school on Thrusdays anymore because we don't have time after dance ends and swimming begins.  We'll be eating at Whole Foods, Epic Burger or Panera this night.

Grocery List:
Pizza dough
Pizza Sauce
Canadian Bacon/Pepperoni
Stew Meat
Celery
Tomato Juice
Potatoes
Hamburger
Spag Sauce
Crusty Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment