Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Things...

You might have noticed a few new additions to my blog over the last week or so.  First, I added a list of all the books I've been reading...no need to make blogposts about the books, I'll just give you the details on the side column.  I actually stole this idea from my friend Celina...thank you Celina!!  Second, I added my training plan for the half marathon in March.  I figured since it was a new years resolution to compete a training plan, I'd use all of you readers to hold me accountable.  I'll post each week's workouts then cross them off when each workout is completed.  If you see me slacking, send some encouragement my way or just track me down and give me a swift kick in the bum!

My first attempt at instagram...while stretching after a little run.
Anyway, I hope your new years is off to a good start.  Mine didn't exactly go as planned, but I changed directions and enjoyed it nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment