Saturday, January 12, 2013

Menu 1/14-1/18


This week I'll be using items I made ahead and froze...click here for that post.

January 14-18

All three of these recipes are new...I'll be using greek yogurt instead of the mayo on the salmon as Pho has an egg allergy.

Tuesday: Pork Chops (from freezer), Broccoli
I'll be pulling one of the crock-pot-ready bags from the freezer and steaming broccoli to accompany.

Wednesday: Chicken Soup (from freezer), Bread
I'll thaw one of my containers of "chicken soup base" and add cut spaghetti (my new fav for chicken soup) and another box of chicken broth...voila!  Chicken soup!

Thursday: Dinner Out
We don't make it home after school on Thursdays anymore because we don't have time after dance ends and swimming begins.  We'll be eating at Whole Foods, Epic Burger or Panera this night.

Grocery List:
Salmon fillets
Greek yogurt
Honey
Carrots
Crusty bread

No comments:

Post a Comment