Monday, January 28, 2013

#CocktailsOnCullom

Well..it was quite a weekend!  The cocktail party was the main focus...decorating/prepping Friday night till way too late, cleaning, getting nails done, setting up, finishing touches and getting myself ready Saturday...but man, was it all worth it!  We had a great turnout...groups of friends from all areas of my life mingling with each other, good food and delicious drinks, photo booth fun, sparkly dresses and guys in ties...that's a recipe for fun, my friends!

Unfortunately I don't have pics other than a few photo booth shots...I'll have to see if anyone took pics of the rest of the party!!

For now...

My girl Emily...who saved the party on multiple occasions!

Me and Sarah!

The boys.

Bethany!!

Miss Gabbie who helped with finishing touches
and made me beautiful!

Marathoners!!  Shelley, me and Jocelyn!!

Check out #CocktailsOnCullom on Instagram for more pics!  And don't forget the Challenge starts this FRIDAY!!!  Click here for info and let me know if you want in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment