Saturday, January 26, 2013

Menu 1/28-1/31


**I'll be using items I made ahead and froze...click here for that post.

January 28th-31st

Ok...I know I posted this for last week, but I forgot I was off last Monday because the girls didn't have school and their mom was off work.  So, finally doing this recipe now!

Tuesday: Turkey Chili, Cornbread, Green Beans
Pulling it from the freezer, serving it with cornbread now that Pho can have eggs!

Wednesday: Mac&Cheese, Peppers
This is a new recipe...I'm always on the hunt for a different mac&cheese recipe, the pic on this one looked good and its simple to make.  Gonna test it out and take it to school in a thermos for the girls since we don't make it home before swim practice!

Thursday: Dinner Out
We don't make it home after school on Thrusdays anymore because we don't have time after dance ends and swimming begins.  We'll be eating at Whole Foods, Epic Burger or Panera this night.

Grocery List:
Chicken breasts
Brussels sprouts
Bacon
Cornbread mix
Cream
Good Cheese
Pasta Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment