Saturday, January 19, 2013

Menu 1/21-1/24

**I'll be using items I made ahead and froze...click here for that post.


January 21st-24th

The girls love this chicken...as I've mentioned before, I double the filling otherwise it's too much chicken to filling.  This is a new brussels sprouts recipe, I've never actually made brussels sprouts before but I do love eating them, hope the girls do too! 

Tuesday: Sausages, Mashed Pots, Corn/Peas
The girls love these thuringer sausages I get at the local meat market...Lincoln Quality...served with mashed pots and a frozen steamed corn/pea mixture.

Wednesday: Crock Pot Lasagna, Bread
I'll thaw one of my containers of sauce from the freezer the night before so I can skip that step during assembly.

Thursday: Dinner Out
We don't make it home after school on Thrusdays anymore because we don't have time after dance ends and swimming begins.  We'll be eating at Whole Foods, Epic Burger or Panera this night.

Grocery List:
Chicken breasts
Brussels sprouts
Bacon
Thuringers
Pots
Crusty bread
Ricotta
Spag Sauce (I use an additional jar of spag sauce when I'm assembling the lasagna as I make more layers than the recipe indicates and don't want it to be dry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment