Saturday, February 2, 2013

Menu 2/4-2/7

**I'll be using items I made ahead and froze...click here for that post.

February 4th-7th


Yeah, yeah...this was already on the menu a few weeks back but I never made it because the girls dad planned dinner that night...it was nice having the night off from cooking...but I really wanted to try these recipes, so here we are again!  

Tuesday: Dijon Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
This is chicken I made ahead in a freezer bag, I'll pull it the night before and toss it in the crockpot in the morning.  Serve it up with rice and a healthy portion of broccoli.  

Wednesday: Pulled Pork
Girls love the pulled pork, and since Lucy has IOWA testing all week, the girls are swimming so we'll be home for dinner this night!

Thursday: Dinner Out
Phoebe's class play is this night so we'll eat out (we would anyway since we never make it home on Thursday nights before swimming).


No comments:

Post a Comment