Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Steal My Show

God reminds me over and over that this life is not my own, I am here for His glory.  For Him to use me in whatever way He needs to further the Kingdom.

I could go through my day looking out for me, what's going to make me happy in each moment, never worrying or thinking about what might benefit those around me, or I could turn my day, and my life, over to God and allow Him room to move in me and through me to bring light and hope into places I would never be able to on my own.



When we step back, take my hands off and relinquish "control" of things to God, He is able to do  exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Check out TobyMac's explanation of his song "Steal My Show"





1 comment:

  1. Love this song... Definitely want God to "steal my show"!

    ReplyDelete