Saturday, February 23, 2013

Menu 2/25-3/1


**I'll be using items I made ahead and froze...click here for that post.

Monday: Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Broccoli, Bread
I STILL haven't made this...every time it's on the menu something happens...like the car breakdown so I can't get to the store...anyway, we'll see if this gets made or if something else prevents me from serving it!

Tuesday: Pork Chops, Corn Bread, Green Beans 
Again, Pork Chops from the freezer...I believe this is our last bag...but who knows, that freezer seem to hold endless amounts of things!  We all love cornbread (now that Pho can have it!!!) and easy peasy green beans!

Wednesday: CrockPot Lasagna
I will use the last spag/lasagna sauce mix from the freezer so assembly can happen quickly in the morning as I get the girls' lunches made and breakfast on the table!

Thursday: Dinner Out
We don't make it home after school on Thrusdays anymore because we don't have time after dance ends and swimming begins.  We'll be eating at Whole Foods, Epic Burger or Panera this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment