Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pinterest Thursday

Fall has hit Chicagoland.  Normally, I'm not a big fan of fall, I'm most definitely a summer baby.  BUT, this year, I'm actually loving the crisp mornings and sound of leaves crinkling as the wind blows through the treelined streets.  Pinterest has certainly made me want to go out and invest in an entirely new fall wardrobe, but alas, that is NOT in the budget...I'll just have to dream instead...









So...I'm seeing a lot of scarves, boots and basic tops.  A lot of accessories, few unique pieces of outerwear and an AMAZING dress...sorry, that one isn't so much "fall" as it is "I love dresses and have always wanted to  have an amazing back so I could pull off something like this two-tone dress."

What trends are you spotting for fall?

To follow me on Pinterest, Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment