Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pinterest Thursday!

I made the most delicious meal for the family I work for, and it was all stuff I'd never made before and had found on Pinterest.  Whenever I make something new, the girls rate it.  They mean business too...they each hold up a piece of paper with a number (1-10) to signify how much they like (or dislike) it, everything from this meal scored pretty high, with very few critiques.  Everything was super simple to make and I'll definitely be making each of these again!

Click on the pics for the links to recipes.

Parmesan Basil Stuffed Chicken: 
Average score 8.5
Critique: Needs more filling


Roasted Green Beans:
Average Score: 7.5
Critique: A little over cooked

Sliced Garlic Baked Potatoes
Average Score: 8
Critique: Too garlic for the youngest

I'm trying a few new recipes next week too...stay tuned!
Follow me on Pinterest Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment