Friday, September 7, 2012

32 Things For My 32nd Birthday


I've been 32 for almost two weeks now.  I've allowed myself this time to figure out what I want this next year to look like.  How do I want my life to be different one year from now?   Clearly, I have little no control over some areas of my life, but there are several things I can work on/change/incorporate to be closer to the woman I desire to become.

What does this year look like?  What will I have accomplished by August 26, 2013?  When I look back on this year, there are a few things I'd like to say about it...here are the first few.

It's the year:

* I read the Bible in its entirety

* I stuck to my budget

* I ran the Chicago Marathon for the 2nd time (race day is October 7th)

* I finally realized/came to terms with the fact that I will never prioritize running over family/friends and stopped forcing myself to train for marathons when it's just not a commitment I desire to follow through on (beginning October 8th)

* I gave more than I took

* I read a book a month for pleasure

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment